Thursday, July 28, 2011

Myrtle Beach, SC (29577) area--paintings for sale and art classes available...


Stuart Fleishman has been painting since 1980, with an extensive learning background in the visual arts. He has attended numerous workshops; a few of his influential instructors include Alex Powers, Carl Dalio, Ernest Valardi and George James. Stuart has also painted with the Graduate students at the "Instituto de Allende" Art College in Mexico, for nine summers. Stuart taught Visual Art in Myrtle Beach, S.C. His preferred mediums are soft pastel and acrylic on yupo and canvas.

According to Stuart, "Art is a way of expression of my thoughts, feelings, and emotions through imagery. I share my voice about different things as they present themselves to me through color, shape, patterns, lines, textures, and marks. I also hope to turn on others in some way to the arts." Stuart has won numerous awards and is represented in several galleries.

Contact: fuforu@aol.com

2 comments: